Today is my Birthday, and it's also Thanksgiving in the US. It seems fitting to start a Thankful Journal for all of God's blessings in my life. I don't want to forget all of his goodness, everyday, all the days of my life.
So, here it goes:
I'm thankful for God in my life every breath, Who allows me to live and love, without Whom I'd be lost forever and I'd have nothing, Who gives me grace everyday. No words are enough to thank Him and describe His goodness to me. His love fills my innermost with joy and His everyday gifts remind me of how great He is. To Him I owe each and every one of the gifts that fill this Journal. He has made me glad, He satisfies the desires of my soul in such a way that no one else could.
I'm thankful for my husband, wonderful, hard-working man that he is, loving and patient beyond anyone I've ever met. (other than God, of course). My best friend, partner and lover, my companion in life-journey. I'm thankful for his quiet manner that counteracts and balances my sometimes quick temper. I'm thankful for his perseverance in courting me and for making me a happy married woman. I'm thankful for being his wife.
I'm thankful for my girls. Three beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, life-loving and full-of-wonder daughters. Three pairs of eyes that watch my every move, and give me a renewed perspective in life. Three pairs of feet that patter around the house, creating noise-music in my life, rhythm every day. Three pairs of hands that create, discover and caress my face with loving, sometimes sticky hands.
Well, it's a start. So incomplete but it's only the beginning of this journal... there's so much to be thankful for.
jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario